Monday 9 September 2013

Oscillographic Colourisation Experiments and the Barbican

 So the performance at the Barbican went ok Lawrence's performance and the structure he designed were really great annoyingly my oscilloscope refused to work even after Stan very kindly lent me a screwdriver so I could trouble shoot, However I had plenty of equipment to perform with and Lawrence and my performance fed in to each other as we played so it went pretty well. Stan and Dan's performance was really amazing. Thanks to Andi who was also on hand to help capture some film of the performances.

here is a still of Stan performing with Dans visuals which sounded and looked crazy good!




















Here are some stills of Lawrence and my performance



























And here's what it might have looked like had my scope been working >:(























No comments:

Post a Comment